At the beginning of 2016 JSC "DG-Center" in Fanipol сity (Republic of Belarus) opened a manufactory for the maintenance of sturgeon in the closed water purification system. Growing fish in such conditions does not depend on the climate of the region and the season.
The main purpose of the fish manufactory is the production of natural black caviar by the traditional downhole method without additional processing, with a minimum percentage of salt and also sturgeon delicacies (cold smoked balyk and hot smoked sturgeon).
• The plant is registered as a member of the international system CITES
• Highest quality, certified by international certificates in the food industry FSSC 2000 (Food Safety System Certificate), ISO 22000, HASSP
• The first sturgeon caviar factory on the territory of CIS with the right to export to Europe. Export veterinary number to EU BY-05-05-26. Export veterinary number to EU BY-05-05-26.
• Assigned export veterinary number to the countries of the Customs Union.
• Received US FDA certificate to work with the US market